FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES BELOW:
What are the requirements to get my iDole OFW ID?
All of you have to do is bring primary to secondary identification cards for identity confirmations before visiting the nearest regional office in your place or go to the main office of DOLE to get your iDOLE ID.
How to Get OFW ID Card
There are easy steps as to how a passport owner or OFW can get his or her iDOLE card. Secretary Bello said about this, “Application is not needed. If you are an OFW, you will be given the iDOLE ID because your name is already in the official roster of OFWs, so they will start processing your ID and we will give it to you.”
Basically, the steps are as follows:
Note: As application of I-DOLE is not yet available online via DOLE’s website, you are required to go to any DOLE office nearest you or to their main office.
1. Go to the main office of DOLE or to any DOLE office branch nearest to your place. You may check on the list of their offices here. or via ofw.idole.ph
2. Bring 2 or more valid IDs as proof of your identification. Government IDs are surely considered valid.
2.1 If necessary, bring your OEC or Overseas Employment Certificate that will show as a proof that it will be your first time to acquire the iDOLE ID.
3. Upon reaching DOLE’s office, approach the person-in-charge for your application.
4. As the need arises, present your OEC as a proof that you have applied for an I-DOLE for the first time.
5. Wait for the processing as your name will be verified from the data base of qualified OFWs based from POEA’s listing.
6. After successful verification, your ID will then be printed and will be made ready for release
7. Wait until your name be called for the release of your I-DOLE.
Video credits to DU30 Update News Ph YouTube channel